Every home needs a good grill. Be it for dinner during the week, or entertaining friends, the grill stirs wonderful conversations and provides delicious food. Wielding the tongs is even better when you’ve scored a bargain which is why My Gear Expert has compiled the best grills under $500 in this handy list.
The Best Grills under 500
Weber 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill comes first in our list of best grills under $500. This grill Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and a grease management system. The Weber features the 45010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, in black with a porcelain-enameled, castiron cooking grate. The cooking grates are 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners.
Complete with an open cart design that offers six tool hooks, two large wheels, and an in-built lid thermometer, this unit has everything you need!
- An improved ignition system and better burners for efficiency.
- Presence of enough cooking space as it has 42 inches’ width between the burners.
- It comes with a fuel gauge that helps in fuel regulation.
- Has wheels that enable swift movement from one point to the other.
- A built-in thermometer that keeps your aware of the temperature of your burner.
- Availability of side hooks on the table, this can hold various cooking items temporarily.
- Comers with a grease management system.
This sleek and stylish stainless steel cart design offers a versatile unit with sufficient cooking space, perfect for any backyard party. The grill itself is made of porcelain, coated with iron grates to offer a long-lasting unit that is easy to clean, and resistant to dust. The grill has a reliable electric ignition and will go the distance no matter how long your soiree may be.
- Its grates are coated with porcelain which is rust-resistant.
- Movement is facilitated by the two will available.
- Durable stainless steel burners.
- It comes in a modern design which makes it exquisite at home.
- Has lid folds to protect the burners when not in use.
- Fast, durable, and reliable start-up systems.
- Temperature gauge helps in the monitoring and control of the heat.
- East to clean.
- Environmental friendly.
This burner is a gas barbecue in stainless steel which offers high-quality for a great price. Durable and powerful, this is the perfect grill for outdoor use, complete with a 4-burner cabinet and four wheels for easy moveability.
This unit also features a wide warming rack that ensures everything stays at the perfect temperature, ready to eat.
- The piezo ignition system ensures easy and quick ignition.
- It is stylish, can bring out a classy kitchen.
- A wide cooking area-400 square cooking area.
- Easy assembly and portability.
- Environmental friendly.
- Entirely made from stainless steel so you don’t need to worry about rust.
- Superior heat retention.
- In built thermometer to check and regulate temperature.
- Offered in over two years’ warranty.
With all of these features, this grill would make a great addition to our list of best grills under $500.
Looking for something a little more retro? This steel-plated hinged cooking grate has a porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with an electronic touch ignition system. The Weber features a 15502001 Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, with a copper open cart design, and in-built lid thermometer. It also comes with a removable high capacity aluminum ash catcher for an easy clean.
- Electronic touch and go system of ignition.
- Large capacity aluminum ash collector.
- The thermometer and timer are replaceable.
- Presence of an in built timer.
- Presence of lid holders for easy handling of the burner.
- Heat control mechanism.
- Plenty storage options.
- Rust prof.
This unit has a smoke Hollow 3500 4-in-1 Combination 3-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner, Charcoal Grill and Smoker/Firebox that ensures you create your barbecue masterpieces in the right way. It is versatile with 860 square inches of cooking surface along with the following key features:
- Gas and charcoal grill with side smoker
- 860 square inches of cooking area
- Burns charcoal and liquid propane
- Three 10,000 BTU stainless steel tube burners
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- Dimensions: 66W x 22.5D x 45H inches
- This grill comes with a side smoker.
- Ample cooking surface.
- This grill burns charcoal and propane liquid.
- Three burners.
- Stainless steel tubes making it long-lasting
Smoke Hollow 3500 4-in-1 Combination Video Review
This elegant and sturdy grill is made of stainless steel and suitable for people who have a limited amount of space.
- Large grilling space with main grill and warming shelf
- Can accommodate 20 hamburger patties at a time
- It is compact and ideal for cooking in a small apartment, condo or rental
- Assemled in 20 minutes
- 26,500 BTU double-zone burner useful for direct and indirect cooking
- Cover has a hinged design for easy drop through
- Cleanup is a breeze because of this grill’s size
- Comes with electronic ignition
This superbly crafted grill features a beautifully elegant design with no sharp edges and a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds. The dependable electronic ignition system is powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery, and the unit also features an ultra-high temp glass viewing window.
The “Anti-Flare” Infrared technology produces intense evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups while immediately emulsifying drippings, giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Dual Element Infrared Radiant Plate
- Inner Lined Safety Shell
- Full Length Stainless Steel Handle
This is the best grills under $500 with the ability to serve a hefty amount of food. The grill is made with commercial grade stainless steel burners to avoid rust and wear when cooking, and heavy-duty porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grate for yummier, spicier food.
The electronic pulse ignition in the grill activates the burners, which are controlled by two dials to customize the heat temperature for any specific needs.
- collapsible side tables
- Integrated towel bars
- Tool hooks
- Double-door cabinet with a “tank seat” propane storage area
- Warming rack
- Removable ash pan.
Dyna-Glo DGB730SNB-D Dual Fuel Grill Video Review
This modern grill is made of stainless still to ensure durability, with features that include:
- 4 independently controlled burners
- Long-life stainless-steel tube burners
- Maximum heat output of 60,000 BTUs; 15,000 per burner
- 1-AA electric push button igniter (battery not included)
- 7 gauge (3/16”), thick rolled steel surface for premium heat retention
- Handy fold and go design makes the griddle portable for any occasion
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Large 720 sq in cooking area; perfect when cooking for large groups
- Pre-seasoned griddle for a non-rust finish
- Griddle top removes easily
- Large grease can and hanger included
- Propane tank fasteners
This stainless grill has two main burners that can grill up to 12 burgers with 26,500 BTU-per-hour input. The unit also features a modest vent on the back of the cookbox which enables it to hold heat more effectively. This feature makes it suitable for a slow cook as the heat and smoke are more evenly distributed, using less gas.
Also featuring a porcelain-enamel cast-iron cooking grate and a natural gas grill with GS4 grilling system, the center-mounted thermometer monitors the internal temperature of the grill achieving perfect temperatures.
This makes another powerful addition to our list of best grills under $500.
- stainless grill
- holds heat more effectively
For more great purchases, like The 10 Best Grills Under $500 (Review) in 2020! subscribe to our newsletter! You’ll get an instant email whenever a new review is added, and visit My Gear Expert for more information about various products.
- The 10 Best Bushcraft Knives Available in 2020 Bushcraft knives make one of the best and reliable survival...
- The 9 Best Acoustic Guitars Under $1000 (Review) in 2020 The best acoustic guitars brands stay on top for good...
- 27 Best Toys For 3 Year Old Boys (Review) in 2020 Do you find it challenging selecting toys as gifts for...
- The 8 Best Slingshots on the Market in 2020 Slingshots can be a lot of fun when used safely,...
What's Your Reaction?
HI I’m a passionate person at heart and I enjoy researching and providing others with viable information and buying choices. Mygearexpert site is here to create that for one and all. Myself and my team are doing our best to supply you the consumer a realistic and an honest review on high quality products with an affordable price tag. I love helping people find that perfect gift and putting smiles on our young people's beautiful faces. The latest tech products, personal and fun items, we will try to cover all for your easy convenience. Assisting you with providing that option of an informed choice before purchasing. I look forward to seeing you online and sharing our great reviews and product with yourself and your family and friends.